NAG 6.25% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

Pass issue, page-548

1. 55,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Gold is certainly at an exciting stage for NAG and I believe the SP reflects our current gold exploration standings in CV

PASS on the other hand - is a little bonus that may come our way - when they have to find a home for the millions of tonnes of Potential Acid Sulphate Soils that will be dug out of the forthcoming North East Link tunnel project in Melbourne. As you may have noticed in the headlines - Victoria has a massive problem on its hands trying to find a home for millions of tonnes of PFAS and this has brought the Transurban Tunnel project to a standstill.

The EPA approved pits at Nagambie can take over 5 million tonnes of PASS safely and effectively disposing of this toxic material as per EES guidelines. Landfills cannot take PASS rock unless it is crushed and lime treated first thus leaving Nagambie is a good position to take its 5 million tonnes of PASS into its water pits from the NEL project without any processing.

If you want to see how much can be made from 5 million tonnes of PASS - just investigate how much a tonne of waste building material costs to dump in a landfill and do your own sums.

I believe the tender for the NEL is close to closing and NAG have been in close contact with the main (and sole) tenderer.

Not a bad little bonus wolfie

You will probably work out that NAG shares at 6.5c are undervalued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $45.83K 3.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1274159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.