KAR 0.00% $1.61 karoon energy ltd

pass the parcel, page-16

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Swannie.... pal... mate.... I am one of your most loyal parishoners.... so please read into this post in the friendly manner it is intended......BUT....
    I think the most positive action you can take on your issue of rorting.... at this time... is SAY NOTHING ... just let the story unfold and see if you are correct.

Several posts ago I said I was not a believer in the numerous conspiracy theories that abound in the market in general.... and on other threads I have posted lengthy explanations to dispel these theories.... but I also said it is a free world for all to put forward their beliefs.

No need for me to expand on this, other than to say the market is far too big for anyone to have any meaningful effect on a share price by playing silly buggers with relatively small parcels of shares near the top of the Market Depth. They will come unstuck in a painful way!!

In a Company where liquidity is severely restricted I can see a possibility for SHORT TERM/SMALL GAIN "manipulation".

In a Company the size of KAR.... I cannot.

'Twixt friends such as we.... if you are ultimately proven to be the wisest of all.... I will have no hesitation in extending many Kow-Tows to you... and with the utmost admiration for what will have proven to be foresight and intelligence at the very zenith.

In the meantime lets just hope the share price continues to rise at the rate it has been doing for the past six months,
    a rise in excess of 100%... while the "rorter/accumulator"
    has been most active.

I'd say he has had a torrid time... what say you.... and remember, we are on the same side here.

Just let me batten down the hatches and brace myself for your response.... but mate, we ARE on the same side.

Cheers,
    Bripoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.