KAR 0.93% $1.61 karoon energy ltd

pass the parcel, page-17

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Bripoz,

I was being facetious ....rhetorically stating.... of course it would be going down with all the good news about....

KAR plays opposites.....when you think it should start heading one way it goes the other...just a trait of the rort!

As cofida pointed out it has had a good run.

No stress here i appreciate your thoughts and rationale ...simply it is just that i am right!

Your right re theories and i am the first to admit that 99 times out of a hundred she is market mechanics.

I just point to things like UBS stating $7 is there 12 month target and yet they bought 3 million to date thus far and they are within negligible % to top end

Citi keep big prices on yet are net 2 million on sell side and Deutche are new to covering the stock with big buy rating and they are net 1 million down on the stock that they have 10+ target on.

Sure these guys don't buy and sell they just report...but it isn't that simple.
    They are set before they send these things out.

The stock has been churned now probably 4-5 times it total SOI since Santa came down the chimney....

I know of 100+ million held in stock with Top 20 etc and apart from Janus no one else sold.... 220 total SOI

So how can this much stock 'change hands'......it simply doesn't.

I will be proven right......... ( might be 3 years) hahha!!

There is someone coming on our register Bripoz...to the Bank !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.015(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.68 $1.60 $8.763M 5.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 247821 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 68022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.