CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

pass the parcel

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    The advice here is when considering a buy-pass. It is obviously too late for this I know, and holders probably better off bottom drawering them now they worth next to nothing, but still CVI is one to avoid like the plague they way things have turned out. I don't want to join the knocker herd mentality here and won't. But when a guy lies so clearly to you many timesyou don'ttake it likely. This is the true Mark Smyth Psychopath mentality coming out. Psychopaths are expert liers

I just can't believe the amount spent on wages and rent-!!!!!
    WHAT FOR,WHY DOES MS HAVE A FREAKIN WAGE?
    100K here, few hundred k there, this guy is way out of line, especially since all he has done in 2 years is drive the price of the shares down 99.9 % and increased the amount on issue four fold. I must say though CVI is not the only dog doing this, there are others AKA LKO etc that have been doing this scamming for years and it's got to stop. I may have lost everything but I don't want the next gen of investors to be caught up, so if you're sitting on the sidelinesand thinking about it, run run run to the hills far from this mob. Bring on mandatory Performance based salaries-if that was the case-MS should be paying us for everything we have lost due to his incompetent management.

The truth is they do have assets being fortitude minerals shares worth a fair bit, and yes I know the valuation of fortitude is highly questionable. But as 123 says, MS is a massive liability here so I dont care how much dodgey assets they have; whilst MS is there, CVI is worth nothing.

If fortitude lists on the AIM they may raise a fair bit with an IPO but that will dilute CVI's holding incredibly IMO. Wonder what that saga will be-fortitude prolly does an IPO for 1 billion shares at ten cents each or there abouts reducing CVI assets to next to about 2 million, so with CVI having 1 bil shares on issue that values CVI at 0.002, or with 2 billion as Marks Myth is trying do at the EGM-0.001 cents per share is generous.

I don't get much for my options sold in cvi. I sold half of them trying to sell this muppet and atleast get a packet of biscuits. Still am at top of the sell queue, and am putting into a decent company with an NTA near 1$ with directors as major holders, directors with a bit of credibility who don't lie through teeth to any question, who want to return value to shareholders, Keybridge capital.

The way I see it, MS never has and never will deliver on any promises. Where's the equipment? Who is IPAD, who is SACO, who is SAFL, where's the bonus options, where's the JORC last year, where's the "cvi don't want any dilution", where's the diamond processing plant? It's rubbish and MS used hotcopper as his main marketing tool for ages. MS reckons he and his family have put 500k into CVI in the past year. Yeah? Well where's the disclosure? It's also rubbish and spin. MS has sent me plenty of emails and admitted MKJ has been involved in South Africa and is operating from Joburg. No doubt he is behind this new coal briquette sham. Well If I may, I want to tell you where to go and shove those briquettes Mark and Malcom, and it aint pretty.

Yes I think someday Imight make a book or video from my experiences with CVI..I think I'll call it "diary of con artist". Basically It's starts off with a full list of CVI's annoucements over the past 3 years, which pretty much takes up the whole book. Then on the last page, the main protagnist dies in jail suffering with dementia 1 year later. A happy ending.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.