CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Sungar;Probably the best post i have read on CVI for quite some...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Sungar;

Probably the best post i have read on CVI for quite some time. You sound though you lost a bit of hard earned, well above the normal trading threshold.

You raised a good point about wages. MS was getting paid alot more then $200k odd as you probably know, he was sub-contracted through his own firm from memory and that was where alot more money went.

I saw through the BS pretty early and escaped with only minor bruising but am better for it and generally do not trust the speccie end. Too many of these resource companies are far too generous to themselves with money recieved from the public via placements etc. If the "experienced" director is well off, then they should be able to get a project over the line and reap the rewards of a successful venture without a massive salary. Payment in shares not options either. Options only encourage the ramping of the share price. Management should aim at dividends and keeping administrative cost as low as possible.

I only hold 1 speccie now (GXY)and keep a very close eye on it. The rest are solid Industrials.

Sungar there are far better real companies than the trumped up HC favourites by the "celebrities" on this forum. Dont be blinded by the next big thing and keep your goals real.

You just need to think real and DYOR.

All the best.

Bacchus

PS, just spent a few days in Muscat (Oman), am outside that area now near Sur. Raks google "Al Said", quite an impressive vessel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.