NAG 10.0% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

I've bee reading the posts here for a while trying to get a...

1. 37 Posts.

I've bee reading the posts here for a while trying to get a handle on whether its a purposive dissemination of bad information or whether its just incredibly wishful (dreamy) thinking postulated on bad info. The Nagambie site will never get any Melbourne metro area PASS within the next decade. Period.

The current commercial rate for PASS in Melbourne is $14 - $18 per tonne. Transport alone to Nagambie from Melbourne is circa $25-$30. Further there are existing PASS options in the greater Melbourne and Western suburbs (Bacchus Marsh) that will be hotly competing fro PASS for at least the next 10 years. If any users want I can provide the disposal options/companies. Call them up, say Ï have 900,000 tonnes of PASS what's the rate and can you handle it.

I even saw one post were someone had nominated a waste disposal list at a metro waste disposal station, those materials are all above $60 because the waste the Victorian waste levy. PASS is a regular occurring material, it does not carry a waste levy at the major in water disposal option in and around Melbourne, as it does not in NSW.

The PASS market in Melbourne, taking into account major projects, will be $14 -$20 a tonne, carted and disposed for the next 10 years. No PASS material from a 50km radius of the Melbourne CBD will go to Nagambie within the next decade, at least. Fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.762M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $4.02K 357.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 369844 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 357250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.