NAG 10.0% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Drifter my concerns exactly. I just could not understand it. As...

1. 37 Posts.
    Drifter my concerns exactly. I just could not understand it. As seen above I originally saw the article in the Australian and saw the $120-$140 a tone figure, which just astounded me. I have worked in the industry across 3 states for 10 years. I QLD, were there is the most PASS, the rate is $8-$18 a tonne, $35-40 a tonne in Sydney where there are little options and $14-$20 in Melbourne.

In Melbourne there are also plenty of options. I investigated and was shocked at what I found.... I don't get it, the Australian story was a massive failure by the publication. However the NAG team seam to be delirious, I mean I have even had them admit to me the market rate is $15 a tonne i Melb but that their plan is to wait them out till they are full. However it will just never happen.

Anyone in waste and earthen transport knows that you don't go more than 20 -30 km for anything, unless your dodging a levy state to state, and no levy ever applies to PASS/ASS. To be honest the only reason I started posting as stated is that its pretty clear a lot of people seem to be disseminating incredibly miss leading info on purpose to run up the share price. The PASS/ASS and material/earthmoving/plant hire industry in niche so there's not a lot of public info you can access by just googling, which explains some of it.

However at the same time quite literally all you need to do is make a phone call and you can see how ridiculous the whole scam is.... I just hope people wise up to it before investors get to far in.

Watch, the same crew who have been on here crazy spruiking will jump on shouting me down. I just call on you to do some research and make up your own minds..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.762M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $4.02K 357.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 369844 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 357250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.