BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

Great post matrix, thanks.I too got in a while ago, and am...

1. 56 Posts.
    Great post matrix, thanks.

I too got in a while ago, and am holding due to some of the fundamentals: management, trial partners (esteemed centres of Education), technology(which is astounding-from personal experience, with more studies and data being collected all the time), target market size, and "cheap" sp back when, etc.

Yes, in the past, and now to a certain extent, cash burn/cash in bank is a concern, but the company has been around along time, this is not an "overnight success" story, and their hard work and buisness plan is just now coming to fruition. Excellent highlighting again, matrix, of how recent announcements have not been factored in to the bottom line. While we dont have firm figures, all noise coming out of the Co is positive, with much more to come.

So IMO, you can sit back and ferrit, oops, sorry, fret(excuse the pun!) about how much cash there is(like the Co's going to go bust?!) and how many shares are on issue, or you can buy in, hold on, and enjoy the ride! :)

I hold

BB

(ps ferrit-dont take personal offece to pun-appreciate your reasoned alternate view-cheers)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.