AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

past and recent activity...juju

1. 266 Posts.
    Hi Juju

I dont doubt for a minute finance was a problem a couple of months ago. It probably was starting to be a concern when AIM double topped at 38c. In fact Ill do a quick squizzy just to confirm. Yup youre spot on! However the posts around that time ( all time highs ) made for very interesting reading. All the usual suspects were there:

DK was thinking the price was being kept at a predetermined level while d was wondering if someone knew anything about an offtake. Feelers were being put out for ECN to provide some much needed TA expertise about the posssibility of consolidation at lower levels. The best read was from someone who said his two brokers ( apparently experts in AIM and zinc in general ) had told him that if AIM broke thru 37.5c then it was all blue sky to at least 50c. I hope he wasnt a short term trader!!

I do recall vaguely at the time reading these posts, being a holder. In hindsight, I recognise the signs of anxious holders seeking some delphic pronouncement that this investment still had wheels.

Like you I bailed out in the mid thirties and took an re-entry signal last week. I prefer to see this share in terms of risk where my risk is precisely defined. Nth Sound intentions, possible takeovers or finance/offtakes largely swirl in nebulous cloud over my price volume charts. When the cloud condenses into price/volume action it has a definable relationship with all the other little bars.

Im much hearten by todays price action. We have had three successive days of rising lows with todays volume being slightly more than Friday's. Im grateful for d pointing out the existence of a micro double top but with todays volume being greater could probably ignore. Today was the third attempt on 28c resistance and from the length of upthrust it seemed to be decisively rejected. So a bit of a question mark on the chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.