RTM reefton mining nl

re: past history djwillis Hi jakemNo I do not need a job and...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    re: past history djwillis Hi jakem

No I do not need a job and certainly not at woolies. I am independently wealthy through investing so don't need to work. I find the ins and outs of investing?? in penny dreadfulls interesting and spending a day of banter with you guys is entertaining.

And no I am not Niko seeing as I'm not Russian or from an ex soviet state. Rather I'm pure bred Anglo Saxon if there is such a thing.

I completely agree with you guys about Niko. The point is does he still have any real control of RTM. He and the companies he controls have a very small holding and certainly not enough to give him control. That means he must rely on other shareholders to do his dirty work, but they will only do that if it is in their best interests, interests that are hopefully the same as ours.

The is a glimmer of hope in the announcements in that Niko and all his mates have left RTM or have been forceably ejected.

What I don't want to do is miss an opportinity by hanging on to the past as you guys seem to be doing. On the other hand I don't want to be caught unawares either. This company has been heavily discounted because of the association with Niko and his mates. That presents an opportunity.

So if you guys have any real information perhaps you could provide it in this forum. So far I have seen little from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.