CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Its called blinkers in racing terms. People who think they can...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Its called blinkers in racing terms. People who think they can see the woods through the trees but are standing nose to trunk of the only tree on the farm.
    Can very much identify with this. I think the amount of times that junior management tried to sack staff, or do things the correct way only to be knocked down and pushed to the back of the herd was one of the sticking points for ...close to 90% of the staff leaving in 2014->18.

Everytime they have an issue, it was the previous managements fault.

Everytime the plant shutdown, it was poor design or poor construction.

Even gods fault with the road (although there was significant meetings in 2016/17 by the previous process manager and maintenance manager and the GM at the time and the Board also that essentially was one of the things that probably got them sacked, who pushed the upper management to commit to fixing the roads before they degraded).

It has never been an honest response to a question when asked, what has gone wrong.

I think actually I will suggest CuDECO as a case study at one of the educational institutions I am involved with for a PhD candidate this year to investigate and write up.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.