PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Oh God - I was drunk when I wrote that. I had just got back from...

1. 394 Posts.
    Oh God - I was drunk when I wrote that. I had just got back from a charity function (Breast Cancer actually) and was full to the gills.

Chapter 2. Kyprolis.

To carry the body as a night club analogy further we'll bring that bad boy Kyprolis into the picture. If SM-6 is like heavily armed police then Kyprolis is like the Hells Angels. If you're having trouble with unruly patrons who are causing damage, then you can always invite the Hells Angels around to sort the problem out for you.

Kyprolis will charge in and start beating the snot out of the trouble makers but, unfortunately, will kick the crap out of all of the law-abiding patrons (healthy cells) while he's at it. He'll also smash up the air conditioning (lungs), he might kill the night club owner (heart) and you don't want to know what he'll do to the toilets. (diarrhea is a common side-effect).

But bikies being bikies, Kyprolis sometimes leaves alone trouble makers who are themselves armed. Too tough. Leave them for someone else to deal with. So you end up with a smashed up nightclub and you've *still* got the trouble makers (MM) causing havoc. This is where the cops (PAB) come in.

One of the secondary effects of SM-6 (and one we weren't expecting) is that it can sensitize MM cells that were previous resistant to Kyprolis. In our analogy, the cops come in, disarm the trouble makers and then the hells angels arrive again only this time they have shotguns and baseball bats and the trouble makers (MM cells) are armed with nothing more than harsh language. The night club gets wrecked again but this time, if the owner survives, the trouble makers are gone and you can always rebuild....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1853666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3325244 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.