PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Agreed Vogliobene - I dont think directors/management (holding...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Agreed Vogliobene - I dont think directors/management (holding 100 million shares) or Prof Calder (holding 33 million shares) have any intention of selling.

Further if you have a look at the PAB company reports (from initial public listing going forward - Stork has paid approx $20 million dollars for his 85 million or so shares). Moreover Stork has participated in every capital raising since listing - so he clearly sees value in the stock and is clearly a long-term holder).

Can't understand why anyone would want to sell the stock below 10c? For those traders out there who have sells on 5c or lower - may be worth while re-thinking your strategy and take your fingers of that "sell trigger" - IMO you will be rewarded in much greater percentage terms by being a little more patient with your sell orders (if you really feel compelled to trade this stock??).

I for one will continue to accumulate the stock of those traders who are silly enough to put it up at 4c, 5c...even 10c!! - particularly whilst the consensus value of many commentators (Bell Potter for instance) puts a value of 10-12c per share = market cap of $50-60 million dollars (report Nov 2012).

At a market cap of $20 million and given the 1) recent announcements, 2) pending trial announcements and the 3) solid science underpinning the "IgM thesis", PAB has to be the biotech play of the next year (perhaps decade!!).

In simple terms - PAB are one the verge of developing a new and more efficient "antibody" operating system, and could be likened to the early development of the Apple Mac operating system compared to the marked dominant, yet cumbersome PC "DOS operating systems" of the early 80's.

As boiler has quite rightly eluded to, the efficiency of the IgM operating system is tried and tested from million of years of evolutionary biology - forming the first line of the innate immune system (i.e., your kids are born with these IgM's "hardwired" into their immune system from birth!!) - with single IgM antibodies able to recognise and bind to mutiple types of very early stage cancer targets(a very clever system indeed!!).

As I have previously mentioned, the key differentiating point with PAB is that they have achieved the "holy grail" in the IgM space - by being the first company to successfully manufacture IgM's at commercial scale with batch volumes that are comparible to IgG antibodies (such as Avastin).

We are now just begining to see the potential that this new "IgM operating system" has over the old "IgG operating system" - with the impact that PAT SM6 is having on patients with end-stage, multi-drug resistant mutiple myeloma!

Once big pharma get their "heads around" the potential that this new operating system offers (i.e., either in monotherapy or in combination with other IgG's - such as Avastin), then the IgG stranglehold will be broken forever!!

Watch this space and day-trade PAB at your peril!!

IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.