BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Patent Citations

1. WBJ
    72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I believe there is so much value in this companies IP, currently i believe there is so much going on that is hidden under NDA's.

Explanation:
    Two of Brainchip's pending patents have been cited by Ford and Cirrus Logic (Audio Chip supplier). Louis continues to mention the value of BRN tech is in the IP, claiming to have strengthened our patent positions over the last year. Louis secondly claimed that with the ADAS systems they are currently going to the OEM for integration as well as working with the car companies. I believe BRN could be in bed with GM like louis let slip in the one webinar and perhaps developing an audio solution with Cirrus Logic who provides audio chips for Ford, Apple, Dell, and Samsung.

In a Patent titled "Vehicle Ambient Audio Classification Via Neural Network Machine Learning " Ford has cited the following BRN patent:

"Intelligent Autonomous Feature Extraction System Using Two Hardware Spiking Neutral Networks with Spike Timing Dependent Plasticity"

Link: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20170236051A1/en?inventor=Peter AJ van der Made

In a Patent titled "Detection of acoustic impulse events in voice applications using a neural network" Cirrus Logic has cited the following BRN patent.

"Low power neuromorphic voice activation system and method"

Link: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20170229117A1/en?inventor=Peter AJ van der Made

I believe BRN's AKIDA will be either integrated into the Cirrus Chip OR Cirrus and Ford have been issued a kernel and are working with BRN to provide an AKIDA solution for the Audio classification. Whatever the new solution may be this will supply Ford with a new voice activation system. If they are supplying this to Ford, Cirrus is also partners with Apple and Samsung, could the technology be applied to their smart phones as well.  

These citations have all happened in April 2018, I believe this time next year BRN will be in an amazing position. I understand all aussie investors want to see is revenue but patience with this stock is key and I believe there are good things in the future. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.