AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Patent extension, page-22

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I never said they would stop them, I said it would be an expensive process for them to get approved, although not as stringent it is not as easy to approve something like ReCell as it is a pill with a formula, first. Second I said that ReCells business will in time be a large part (50%+ est) with the federal government in one way or another through HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response and the DoD and more than likely 2-3 years down the road more arms of the government including aid both military and domestic.

But it was a way of explaining to you, that a generic form of ReCell would not be cost effective for someone else as a large part of the business available is not available to them, nor could it be. So to try and break into the burn center business with the long standing relationships as well as most patients rather not using the generic especially when something as serious as this is probably not a good idea. I don't know if you know this but, generic is not a hospitals first choice for anything and the really only place in the US where most people are asked their preference is at the pharmacy. I don't know if I ever even heard of someone being asked in a hospital especially with something as serious as 2nd degree burns treatment is underway.

And Iif/when the in love with myself group in NYC, Miami, LA, Dallas, Chicago crew gets into ReCell, I just know at some point knowing the US as I do and seeing it is already used in clinics and Australia it will be coming here at some point for that, it's a given. How much of a business will it be, haven't a clue, but it will. In saying that, I find it hard to believe that a generic brand will win out their either, Muffy and Buffy will want the real deal.

So I guess as you can see what I was really getting at, is that there won't be much of a market for any generic knock off, it would be a money loser IMHO. Sorry for misunderstanding, never meant to mean BARDA or DoD would stop them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.