AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

I truly shake my head every time you post something? You do...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I truly shake my head every time you post something? You do remember the question I sent you via private message post on the AVMXY US board, I never heard back, figured that was the answer.

Rather fixated on China for manufacture on that side of the world eh? First and foremost the cost of multiple molds would be somewhere in the $200K range depending on the different pieces/parts needed for the kits. That is just for the kits, labels etc, after all that is in place sure may be relatively inexpensive to have 15 year olds pop out and assemble the plastic kits, spray devices etc, the enzymes no, that would be of US manufacture which in itself have it's own high first time cost. The fees to FDA, lawyers, doctors involved, testing etc

How many, that is the thing that is just flying right over the op of your head. It amazes me, just 2-3 months ago the same people are posting ReCell will never sell enough to do 20-30K kits per year in volume, yet now say it will be so successful that company will go through the risk and costs involved to try and grab a piece of the business they will be doing?

Let's just worry about that in 10 years shall we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.