AVH 7.33% $2.53 avita medical inc.

I only post the positive because there has only been the...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I only post the positive because there has only been the positive and there is only positive ahead, it hasn't missed a beat. You read the US board where we have found out about military buying the bills going through congress and the pushing for ReCell and the pushing and amendments to bills in congress about speeding up and improving disaster/emergency response in general for children, that ReCell was spoken about on House of Representatives floor by name, I have found out more than I even say and in all that time I have zero negatives or let downs. I find them from the past with that horrible CEO AVita had when he was just a stock promoter more than a CEO he was "increasing shareholder value" I guess, by pumping out nonsense distributorship deals with Japan and even Iran? Seriously Iran? He made the DoD so angry they cut funding and were going to throw in the towel completely.

I understand completely some having been somewhat negative in the beginning when I posted here, because they had no faith and other than having the stock pumped up so it could be pushed back down were over it, tired and had no respect for the company at all. Then we get the management clean out some real professionals brought in that got the serious jobs done and got ReCell to where it is. But, negativity still purveyed, why do they make so much money, well for real competent professionals in the field it isn't cheap. All it seems like at any time is everyone looking for the other shoe to drop even to the pint of worrying about something that may/probably won't happen in 10 years? Seriously at some point just be happy. There isn't a monster around every corner. As I have said and believe good times ahead, looks all good for 2019-2020.

I will explain one more thing as to how I came to one more conclusion but lets wait a week and see if I go that right, because I am by no means always right, but I use my head and common sense and dig deep for what's important. You enjoy your evening, we an open market today and one of my position should be a busy one indeed I always loved FRAN she was pretty and had an excellent personality.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.53
Change
-0.200(7.33%)
Mkt cap ! $172.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.61 $2.53 $1.062M 413.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15328 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.