NOX 9.52% 11.5¢ noxopharm limited

Patent Law

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    It was the public company Novogen.......who first raised the issue of IP. Not an individual poster. Surely it is the prerogative therefore of investors to further research/discuss the matter. That by definition involves NOX. Should therefore those links not be presented today. Of course not.....if I owned the company NOX, at or near its all time high, I would be most grateful of what can only be considered, highly significant new information.

There is a series of youtube videos from Dr Kelly whereby he acknowledges his discovery of the original technology that comprises the NOX drug. (when he worked for Novogen) However Kazia has full patent protection of all this IP. See ASX announcement of 12 Nov 2015.

Dr Kelly, we now know says the latest NOX drug is different because of its rectal administration and ability to increase the half life presence/better absorption of the drug. However we have seen the recommendations and comment as to whether such chances will allow granting of a patent for what essentially is the Novogen drug.

If the NOX true believers have more specific info to advise, please do so.....would love to hear more specific facts as to how NOX will achieve patent protection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $559.0K 4.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6612 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 99714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.