NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

I posted this on the Kazia board, but it is equally relevant...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I posted this on the Kazia board, but it is equally relevant here.  Harvett had implied that Non-Final Rejections were the kiss-of-death for Noxopharm's patent applications

With respect, Harvett, I think you need to do some homework.​

The USPTO shows Novogen as the assignee for 29 granted Patents. I checked 18 of these before realising that further checks were unnecessary, because EVERY granted patent had initially been rejected by the Examiner. In those 18 applications, there were 30 Non-Final Rejections; 8 Final Rejections; 3 successful Appeals; and in the end 18 out of 18 Patents were allowed. I expect the other 11 were the same ​

NO Novogen patents went through the system without a Non-Final Rejection. NONE. ​

A patent application is like an ambit wage claim for 10% which the union would be happy to settle for 5%. Patent attorneys never expect to get every claim granted, but they give it their best shot. Non-Final and even Final Rejections are expected, and even anticipated when formulating an application (so that the applicant can drop some claims as a compromise?).​

It is important that investors know how this system works. There is no need to panic if a Non-Final Rejection is issued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.