RWD 0.00% 5.9¢ reward minerals ltd

That’s a bit dramatic on the loss figures Boom, buying in at...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    That’s a bit dramatic on the loss figures Boom, buying in at $1.78 and selling at $0.08 to crystallise a loss. I hope that’s not your situation.
    My point with SO4 and most likely KLL is they are stuffed and have burnt a lot of capital, both shareholders and financiers by going with the know how of the day. At least with RWD there has been the confidence to pursue their own theories and have a good think about the specifics of the WA situation. It will be interesting to see what TMG, AMN and APC decide to do. For me RWD in some respects needs to be viewed as still in an exploration phase, albeit around process and not resource, in that regard it’s likely to be a while yet before success or otherwise.
    Agee a partner with cash to trial the new process would be a big step in the right direction. My concern around the new process is how are they practically going to protect it, legal costs can get out of hand dealing with breaches and blatant rip offs, particularly when occurring outside of Australia. It’s a bit different for large cap entities that have some weight and cash to throw around with such issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $3.305K 56.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 91525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.