NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Patent update, page-8

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Harvett... I think you’re being disingenuous in this matter.... and I think there will be others who agree.

The patent process is nearly always a game of “ping pong” between patent examiner and patent agent. The most dire wording of refusal are often completely overturned in the final verdict... and conversely some that look like they may sail through... ultimately fail.

My point is.... it’s very difficult for the amateur to make any useful pronouncement on the proceedings with any level of certainty just by reading the often tortuous wording of claim and counter claim. What the amateur can often do however.... is put his own biased opinion.... either for or against the likelihood of success.... depending on his own particular bias toward a particular company’s prospects.

I’m certainly no expert.... just seen this whole scenario work out before. Like almost everyone else... I have to go on my own hunch.... but personally I would not make any claim to know for sure.... that is of course... until the fat lady sings. (Tralar!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.