NOX 14.3% 12.0¢ noxopharm limited

Quote. “As the drug has been proven to have no harmful effects...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Quote. “As the drug has been proven to have no harmful effects why not trial it in India? Hundreds
    /thousands are dying through lack of oxygen and ventilators.”.

Hi Bentleigh...... I empathise with you mate..... because that does seem quite logical at first glance doesn’t it?

But.... what has to be understood is that the reality of any kind of clinical trial requires an enormous amount of both planning and even more important.... exact and very comprehensive amounts of hour-by-hour data collection and record keeping. Without this exacting attention to the detail of each patients treatment... the data will be of little use for a medical trial data submission... to the FDA or any other licensing authority.

India is currently in the middle of a what can only be described as a major national emergency and almost complete clinical breakdown. The normal hospital systems are completely overwhelmed. If previous experience in other countries is any comparison to go by..... even a large complement of the hospital staff will eventually be effected by Covid and unable to carry out their clinical duties.

The News video footage of the scenes of chaos and extreme distress is chilling to watch. Relatives of family members pleading with overloaded hospital staff to do something for their loved ones that they have managed to transport to a hospital..... is heartbreaking to see.

I suspect I share the absolute frustration of many fellow shareholders here.... in being more positive with every announcement.... that Veyonda will eventually be a major part in treatment of Covid and Septic Shock around the world. I cannot think that the same sense of frustration will not be running through the entire company right about now.

Massive immunisation programmes worldwide are what have been needed as the first line of defence against this current Covid situation. Wave after wave will surely follow if most of worlds population do not get at least one vaccine injection. The irony for India is that many of the vaccines needed are manufactured in that country.

The major Nations are now mobilising to get aid, oxygen equipment and more to India to help in this burgeoning catastrophe. The resolve of our company... and many more like it, will be to press even harder with the plans already in place. Who knows.... even the major authorities like the FDA may come up with ways to hasten the whole process so that Veyonda and other treatments currently in trial can reach their goal sooner, safely and faster.

My apologies for the lengthy reply... you may even say rant.... but frustration with this worldwide situation is building. However.... I’m confident that cool heads and absolute determination within the company will be far more productive in providing a lasting solution in time.

Lord knows we need as many solutions as we can get.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $519.6K 4.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 173898 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 355772 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.