TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

patent, page-2

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    Thanks, Steve. Two very interesting patents further strengthening the core IP and raising barriers to entry for would-be competitors. The first one's got the Internet of Things written all over it.

Averaged down a few more yesterday....week six for the aviation update...get the price up THEN the SPP/Cap Raise?

Just to go back a week or two, a couple of things stood out for me in the Analyst Presentation. The first on slide 9 gave a 9-12 month time frame to "develop a new solution based on TZ technology platform", with a direct line leading to "Explore IPO and other options."

Then on slide 19, alongside Gaming, Healthcare, Aviation, and Retail is a balloon called "Next TZ Opportunity."

Does anyone have any thoughts what this might be, and are the two connected? A killer application none of us have yet envisaged that would be big enough market-wise and powerful enough revenue-wise to (help) lay the foundation for an "IPO or Other Options?" within a year?

Seems to fit in with Mark's stated strategy of having two + two + two applications live in the market being distributed by two global leaders, with two more applications designed, tested and ready for roll-out with two new global leaders in their product specific area of expertise, and finally ot have one prototype of a considered application being devised.

Sounds a heck of a lot like a snowball to me.

And what mighty 'Other Options' be?

Interesting times. Seems to me they sure are a changing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.