NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

patent, page-11

1. 1,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    My point was that we are not that sensational.

if you want to talk a comparisons though consider the following.

1. This story has been written recently about technology that was five years old based on the vision quoted and therefore has come a long way since then.
    2. It provides live full video feed. No time needed to stitch images, transfer them from aircraft to the office etc it is done instantly. imagine live video during the Brisbane floods and how incredibly useful that would have been.

i am not sure that cherry picking a couple of bad screen shots and posting them here as gospel is what the investors need to make informed decisions.

Again, I prefer to look at what we do not In terms of technology but as a business model. I feel that our post production tools while old hat in terms of its use is packaged well. Machine vision has been using this sort of thing for many years now.

We have certainly gained a lot of traction by our patent announcements to the market, of this there is no doubt. However, I don't rate that aspect rather, I feel it is our client base, cash flow, scalability and tool box is what I like about our company and what we do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.