NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

patent, page-3

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I have followed And owned Nearmap for quite some time. We are many things but most importantly, we are a marketing company IMO. Worrying about our apparent wonderful technology and how apparently good it is is waistline your energy.

As as a professional photographer, I have certain understandings regarding both the software and also technology. Armed with this knowledge, I spoke to one of our directors.

Frankly, I felt like he was being a glorified salesman boosting their claims. While he didn't tell any fibs, I felt he greatly overstated their technological edge. This was shown out when I explained my background as both a photographer and experience in machine vision technology. Basically, he stopped trying to tell that story.

Do I believe we have patents in place ...YES . Do I believe they are the strength of our company ...NO.

take a look at this old video which is linked to a new story. This company does live video style super hi res. I am sure they have not told us what they can really do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...rne-spy-camera-track-entire-city-1-800MP.html

Our ur strength is in the marketing of hi res imaging and the tool box we provide to customers. First mover advantage is with us to a degree but possibly limited. I just hope hope new investors really do their own research.

just trying to bring some  up to speed in regard to my personal opinion of where our technology sits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.