PNV 1.26% $2.41 polynovo limited

haha - this is his second attempt to try to plant scary seeds...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    haha - this is his second attempt to try to plant scary seeds into people's mind...

He started a new thread 'ASX200 June 23 rebalance' not long ago, suggesting that PNV will be bumped out of ASX200 by 23 June 2023, and that there will be plenty of opportunity to buy after that. A highly experienced fellow member 'tutor' clarified that it is impossible for PNV to be bumped out of ASX200 by 23 June 2023. Then the thread died.

Now he is having another go with 'patent'... As some other fellow members have mentioned, there is probably 16 years left - which is a VERY LONG TIME for this company to grow its brand and make some crazy revenue and profits along the way! Not to mention that PNV is improving its products and applying for new patents continuously as we go...

I am seriously confused by his HOLD 'sentiment' and HELD 'disclosure'. I.e. Is he LONG or SHORT? The other way of interpreting this is - he HELD short position and his sentiment is to continue to HOLD his short position??? Perhaps HotCopper should introduce one more radiobutton to let the poster to disclose whether its 'LONG or SHORT'. It really doesn't make sense for anyone to downramp his/her own stocks if he is a genuine shareholder of the company!

Last edited by thecsguy: 05/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
0.030(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.41 $2.36 $3.091M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27741 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 45108 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.