AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

globaldossier.uspto.gov/#/result/application/EP/16869422/86398If...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

globaldossier.uspto.gov/#/result/application/EP/16869422/86398

If you copy and paste the above into your browser it will link to the United States Patent and Trade Mark Office for those who are interested in following the 12cq Patent progress.... I'm sure many of you will be wink.png
    It lists all the other jurisdictions also relating to the World Wide 12cq Patent progress so it's easy to follow any progress made.

I know this is very much a drawn out process, but it is very much a legal process and vital to get this right and ensure Archers 12cq technology is fully protected !
    As you can imagine upon successful validation of 12cq Technology the Global implications are huge and would certainly be not only a massive boost for the company and SP but of course for the scalability of Quantum Computing Globally so it's of upmost importance to get this right!

As I've stated beforehand, Archer for me is very much a Long-term Hold and one of the best stocks I have seen for risk/ reward potential ! Many traders have enjoyed great success here many times over, but long-termers willing to accept the risk, may have the last laugh smile.png ... Of course we are all going to sell at some point or simply hold for dividend income later.

I feel there is a lot coming in the second half of 2021 and beyond and for those closely following Archer would have witnessed the strategic maneuvering from Explorer to Technology company with the decision to exit the exploration side of the business, the people Archer has employed and the partnerships being forged so for me some exciting times ahead watching Archers transition and growth !

If you look at the link above under the European Patent progress ( screen grab below) ... the last correspondence was only a couple of days ago and reading it would suggest that if Archer accepts the Examiners proposal then it would allow the Examiner to issue an intention to grant so it could be so close! However, I'm guessing as it vitally important to get this right that many eyes would be cast over this to ensure Archer is fully protecting the IP ... granting could be as close as next week to a few months away .. never the less there doesn't seem to me to be any major issues both with the EU and US Patent progress - just the wording.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3326/3326136-7e0e3fb8322450ec6dc16f8a17ae38a9.jpg

Great to see the SP lifting and I'd fully expect to see profit taking from traders so SP will bounce around, but things are most certainly progressing and Archer is working on Disruptive Technology in some very exciting fields ... an exciting story to watch unfold and be a part of !

As always all the best in however you invest or trade Archer.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.