TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

My previously expected retrace is here, this will drop us...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    My previously expected retrace is here, this will drop us temporarily back to 0.5, until we see the results announcement, with which, I would hope to see a rise in the SP.

Though, with positive announcements lately, the market is horrible at reacting positively.

Diversification is quite literally the key to success, anyone engaged in business is encouraged to diversify. The new battery-tech proved to me that management know what they are doing. They in no way, know for certain whether proppants will be capitalised, as a result, they have a secondary objective with batteries.

Many other major organisations have this strategy. A very key example is CocaCola, whom have been diversifying their portfolio for years with great success and is one of Warren Buffets greatest investments.

Don't listen to the crowd, many people are only speculating, very few hear have a combination of business and skills in the related tech, whether that be geology, geochem, geophysics ect. I can only encourage those to look at the recent charts, we have passed the turning point and in the process of an overall positive retrace.

DYOR

Time will tell.
    Last edited by GeoDrill: 14/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.