AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

True, iTech will be adding to the work already done by Archer...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    True, iTech will be adding to the work already done by Archer and projects like Campoona shaft are already fully permitted to mine.
    So they will be hitting the ground running - Still much work to be done, but they already know where deposits lay.

I started off with a small position in Archer for the Graphite and Graphene because of Campoona Graphite which is of unique structure and high quality - more suited to niche markets than a bulk graphite play. Obviously when Mohammad joined Archer in late 2017 and after much research on him I became more of a significant holder because there was something unique about Mohammad and his achievements that was worth the risk - now the rest is history!

I think the IPO for iTech will go well seeing what that have already to work with and it's great holders like me are still able to keep exposure to these projects which were our original interests while following the company's path to commercialization of their Deep Tech Technologies.

Some many not have as much exposure through the iTech Shares given, so it's a personal decision whether to add, hold or sell.

All the best in what ever you decide is right for you.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.