AXE 1.27% 39.0¢ archer materials limited

Patents Update, page-129

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Thank you for welcoming me to this forum @MJ328

Not going to trade much Nasdaq this week as am getting ready and locking in for Archer
    The piece today was at a few beautiful entry points. Awaiting my US funds to clear from a broker

2 kids ... wow ... I can't even imagine 1 but must be nice indeed. I think I like kids but still not fully sure ... hmmmm thinking again ; not seen to many kids on my early morning run ... 6;00 a.m
    but I do see a lot to people crazy picnicking this weekend ...

Virginia time will be early morning for us in Australia so I would say lock your trades in by Tuesday max and wait for the rocket engines to start while we sleep
    Wake up next morning and start our journey to the moon ...

Man.... I am so looking forward to this ... just like I was so excited shorting APPLE ; but this time actually investing

Archer is awesome ; will be awesome and will ignite much change. It's like the paradigm shift when you move from one mega change to another , takes time but when that shift happens sand turns to gold ... and gold to stardust
    Them the same people who never believed in it before coming rushing in ; and the believers and holders of when stock was at $1.88 would be smiling when it becomes $188 and more

Just remembered PayPal, @$30 , my brother sold them at $289 and I was trading the heck out of it ... again I worked my "a**" off everyday and he slept for 4 years ... he ended up still making more than me by about $100k ... but loved the rush

I feel it here in AXE too ... there will be a rush

all believers of AXE ; hold on guys and girls ... let's see what's on the moon !!!

best and super wealth to all this week

I can't wait to hear great stories

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $99.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $75.83K 191.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9862 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 520214 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ 119516
Last updated 15.54pm 21/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.