BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Patents, page-29

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I have been checking Weebit Nano.  There seems to be potential in our tech joining with theirs eventually.

Their annual report Aug. 18 got me probing so I asked WBT  by email today " Hello,
       I am a lay person interested in A.I. and a shareholder of Brainchip (BRN:ASX) ,and a potential shareholder of WBT.

p.9 of the presentation which is about the first shipping of packaged chips states "Universities can begin neuromorphic computing research (used for Artificial Intelligence) using WBT’s technology ".

This pleases me as we hold Brainchip ASX:BRN which is a pure A.I. company in the field of neuro-computing. They have a soon-to-be-released stand alone NSoC chip (called Akida) which is based on the way the brain works and also has very low power requirements.

As there are numerous fields of application for WBT chips, why have WBT singled out neuro-computing   research in the presentation?  "

Their SAME DAY reply was " Thanks for your query regarding Weebit Nano. I point you to slide 15 of the presentation pack that you were looking at - this provides an explanation of how Resistive RAM (ReRAM) is an excellent fit for neuromorphic computing. The company sees this opportunity, whilst a longer term opportunity, as a very important domain for future potential growth.

Regards,

Eric  "

FYI slide 15 says " NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTATION
    ReRAM technology enables brain-inspired AI systems ReRAM well positioned for significant growth in Artificial Intelligence
    • ReRAM’s operation mimics the biological computation at the synaptic level
    • Physical similarities lead to functional similarities • Combines memory and processing units using synapse and neuron like cells
    • ReRAM for AI is significantly more energy efficient than today’s data centres, and significantly smaller
    • ReRAM is therefore very well placed to capitalise on the emergence of AI capabilities"

I'm off to pass this on to BRN via their new portal https://support.brainchip.com/portal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.