AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Paterson Province 2018 and future, page-208

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    "AZY appear to have been drilling the Minyari inferred resource to Swiss cheese was the comment that echoed my previous posts. Drilling has taken place on 25m based sections that seemed too detail. Now stepping out to more regional targets.

Very interesting comments and thanks for the update Salpetie again. I personally don't read too much into it, and AZY identifying and drilling beyond the current Minyari deposit, to me does not discredit the work they're completing within Minyari itself. It just compliments the companies strategy of unlocking as much potential as possible on its 100% owned Ground. From what I've seen

Minyari East
    GP01
    WACA East
    Minyari South
    Judes

Exactly what GGP are doing on their ground, drilling Havieron like swiss cheese and exploring beyond their flagship project, albeit without the success i feel Antipa are getting. "Still early stages for their Juri JV"

96 holes yet to report from our 100% ground with a large chunk of those within Minyari. The company need time to collect these results, interoperate the data and follow up with appropriate action. In the mean time, they're exploring their other options, and did i mention, it's 100%!! owned

I do agree, some of those monsterous hits will be used to upgrade the inferred areas to indicated and confirm previous drilling, a factor to me just as significant as finding new Gold
    Last edited by AG1989: 12/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.