AZY 4.17% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Paterson Province 2018 and future, page-20

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8503
    Thanks Paddy,

A bit of deja vu for me and good to read that I am basically on the same page as folks who have actually seen the core, are much better read and succinct than me. Direct link to report:

havieron sprott first eq jan 2019 report site visit.pdf

A brief "biased" summary.

• The tone is quite positive.  At best I would take that to mean observations of core for holes 6-9 show some, if not all, have some copper sulphides present.  If the Cu/Au relationship seen in the good holes 1 and 5 are maintained then there is likely to be some positive results from these holes.  Lack of specific details probably relates to reporting requirements for GGP.
    • Havieron reveals strong similarities to Telfer (Pages 1 and 2).  
    • They mention bedding parallel and discordant veins plus the breccias all of which occur at Telfer.
    • IOCG affinities are basically lacking with a good table (P3) provided to support this observation.
    • They calculate a preliminary gold equivalent resource of 1.5-10M oz Au Eq (Page 4).  The use a cylindrical (pipe like) model with a radius of some 80m to come up with this estimate - note lots of disclaimers attached and mineralisation is open in most directions and to depth.. 

Last edited by salpetie: 16/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $723 60.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 9322978 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 7917831 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.