AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Hi there Salpetie,Can I first say that I have enjoyed very much...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hi there Salpetie,

Can I first say that I have enjoyed very much all of your posts & research on the various threads to do with the Paterson area.

I am based in the UK and am a holder of a reasonable stash of Greatland Gold (GGP) stock.

As you are well aware we are awaiting assay results from the next 4 holes HAD006 - 009 and these should be announced to the market imminently.

I thought that your interpretation of the Havieron data was excellent and I really hope that your thesis comes good and if the action over the last couple of days is anything to go by then it looks like you will be spot on.

My question to you is have you at any time looked at the other GGP licence in the area (Black Hills) where the nuggets were found earlier in the year and the results of a 3DIP survey seem to indicate a large conductive body coincident with gold mineralisation identified at surface.

https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/greatland_gold/news/rns/story/rd5ep9w

I have searched the hotcopper forums but could not find any discussions relating to this licence at all.

It would be nice if GGP goes ahead with the dual listing that they are apparently considering so at least there would be a forum on this platform that you knowledgeable locals could help out us Brits & Paddies over here.

Lets hope the assay results from Havieron are stellar and that Antipa gets a nice boost also.

Good Luck to All - Paddy 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $50.46K 4.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13457888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8150578 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.