AZY 7.14% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

While there wasn't any direct addressing of Antipa at Newgen...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7858
    While there wasn't any direct addressing of Antipa at Newgen there were related regional talks, some snippets that were relevant to AZY ground and a comment (to me) by someone from the GGP team about Minyari.

Some of these topics will take a while to put into posts. Good talk on Havieron though the majority is well known by those who have followed the story to to date.

Some of the less research preparation aspects are below.
    ===============

GGP guy and Minyari.
    I won't mention a name. My impression was that he is senior within the targeting team for GGP and was making an off the cuff, but reasonable comment. While this isn't what AZY HC folks want to hear it bears consideration.

My ears perked up as it is something I have posted about on at least two previous occasions. Similar considerations applied to Calibre IMO.

Paraphrasing from memory.

AZY appear to have been drilling the Minyari inferred resource to Swiss cheese was the comment that echoed my previous posts.
    Drilling has taken place on 25m based sections that seemed too detail.
    Now stepping out to more regional targets.

AZY obviously have a rationale for the intense drill pattern.

Results such as the 362m intersection in #216 are great but it does not add volume to the existing inferred resource as it is almost entirely within that shell. It is confirmation and will help move material from the inferred towards indicated.

There will be an increase in the resource. The discovery of Minyari East basically guarantees that. However, how the current drilling impacts the existing MRE will only be shown from detail studies once the final results are in and digested. The devil is in the detail.

Do not expect a huge resource increase for Minyari. But...

Hope for one.
    It certainly could happen as the drilling is intense and probably include areas that were previously outside the resource.

Drilling has gone deeper than the NCM hole 20001 by 100+-m which could extend the depth of the known deposit.
    The level of indicated is almost certainly going to increase.

This is a complex deposit which has resisted previous attempts to tame it to a mineable resource. Some areas may disappear from the old MRE to be replaced, or not, by others resulting in little volume/tonne change to the existing MRE unless other parameters are modified.
    ==========================

WORMS!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3786/3786950-540dc7550d36f21752d60aa26bbeb2ff.jpg
    I came across this image that puzzled me. Apparently it is a useful targeting tool that has been available for a long time, resulting from relatively cheap processing of regional data especially for gravity and magnetics.

The PDI talk at Newgen gave some insight about its use in West Africa where it is attributed as being one of the discovery tools for NE Bankan (3.6Moz and counting in 17 months).

In West Africa the worms were generated by processing data from gravity stations 18Kms apart. Even so this produced an image that has been shown to predict the location of the drilled deposits reasonably. Serendipity or great science?

For their data light blue was shallow. Length correlated to going deeper.

How to interpret the above image? Ask an expert or someone with experience. Not me.

If these worms do relate to mineral deposits in some way then it is good to see Minyari in that location. The implication there may be many more reasonable targets in the Paterson is also a positive.

==================
    I missed the start of the talk on Paterson regional geology. I caught the end where the arm waving was extending the rocks that contain Havieron under 400m of cover extend under the Canning basin for hundreds of kilometres where it is in fault contact with the Kimberly block.

These broad scale studies reflect back to the deposit scale and the concepts can improve targeting.

The fold structure at Winu is probably a reflection of the large scale processes that occurred at different intervals. Of particular importance is the intrusive rocks attached to the O'Callaghans Supersuite that correlate well to the ages of Telfer, Winu and O'Callaghans. Probably Minyari, Havieron and others.

There is a great feed back loop that can happen between Academia, industry and government.

EIS grants can turn into cash cows for the Government but without them a lot of exploration and knowledge would not happen.

The Geol survey are trying to get financial support for an array of passive seismic stations for parts of WA. As deposits prospectors stubbed their toes on have dried up the information provided by regional magnetics (government), gravity, radiometrics and now seismic are instrumental in the hype that goes into finding things for HC denizens to muse about and hopefully make a few yuan roubles or even dollars.

==============

Dangerous to let me out in the wilds of a conference or the upcoming AGM season.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $40.48K 3.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1772417 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 5512405 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2965000
Last updated 15.47pm 05/06/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.