AZY 7.69% 1.4¢ antipa minerals limited

Paterson Province 2018 and future, page-6

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7848
    Classic Cleese - "There is some hope"... when nearology brings Monty Python close to the Paterson Province....

When writing about the value of Winu to the Citadel JV I looked for a series of posts but couldn't find them because I mixed up the Airstrip and Road Misc license announcements.

The airstrip is real near ness as it straddles the Winu/JV boundary which led  Onceover,Deanoaj  and others to speculate on Rio's possible long term plans.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1400/1400824-289850bf91f8f21d1a426dd5b6516fab.jpg

I didn't acknowledge an entire thread on Nearology (N) where Grubarura began it with Rio engaging in the N practice - almost a chicken and egg type conundrum as to which comes first.  

Such omissions, if it is that, are going to happen as the sheer amount of information and posts is overwhelming.  Hopefully gathering some in a thread such as this will be of use.

=========================

I skim a lot of the larger files, and so miss very interesting, to me, sections from time to time.  Re reading the Porter Geoscience Nifty and Telfer documents I found  I had missed a very detailed hypothesis (under the heading of REGIONAL MINERAL SYSTEM) of how basinal fluid movements may be related to their formation.  

Regional Mineral System   The hypogene mineralisation at Nifty and Maroochydore is part of a basin-scale mineralised system related to fluid circulation within the sandstones of the Coolbro Formation, interacting with the Rudall Complex below, and Broadhurst Formation above (Huston et al., 2010). Deposition within the Yeneena Basin occurred between ~850 and 824 Ma in an extensional rift setting.......

Very technical and beyond Geol 101 basics.  Essentially fluids move through the earth dissolving and dropping out elements as they go in response to complex chemical, physical factors.  Perhaps not as intuitive as Oil traps but a variant on the theme for copper, gold, zinc, lead, uranium etc for "hard rock" minerals.

Obviously this applies to potential exploration targets throughout the Paterson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $31.92K 2.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1414743 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7942280 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1388780
Last updated 10.24am 04/06/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.