ARI 2.86% 3.6¢ arika resources limited

Feel sorry for you Born2run. If you look at MCT's presentation,...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Feel sorry for you Born2run. If you look at MCT's presentation, they never show any diagram of the location of drill holes. I'm questioning if they even drill any hole. I've been to several conferences and listened to 100's of exploration companies presenting their drill reports. They always display several km of drill holes even if they only hit super low grades (eg 5 metres @ 1% zinc). I questioned MCT board several times.

2 scenarios.
    1.) If KML is successful than share price will go up to cash backing. IMHO best time to off load your shares as they will spend massive on their new copper and gold project. That project (if any resource in the ground) can easily cost $20 million to get to JORC resources, which IMHO will be very low grade copper and gold. It is more suitable for large exploration companies with good track records.

Given we can't even find KML website or anything been filed to TSX as pre-IPO, I don't think KML will be successful IMHO. It will left MCT with massive fees to pay.

2.) If KML fails (most likely case IMHO), MCT will be forced to do a capital raising at a massive discount (e.g. 0.7c raising). Essentially you either hand over your money or get diluted to nothing.

MCT needs to find a project they can explore very cheaply. MCT is not BHP, so stop thinking like BHP. RVR also bought a zinc project from Kazara Zinc when it was in VA. RVR bought a project they can develop and already developed into a mine. MCT bought AB which they cannot fund it and too expensive to drill 1.5 km deep. BMG finally backdoor listed and found a Chilean lithium brine for almost no cash upfront payment. It only cost USD$2 million to get to JORC resources of several exploration brine projects (possibly 2 million tonnes of high grade lithium). MCT's copper and gold project can easily cost $20 million to get to JORC resources. It will fail.

As Clint Eastwood said "A man must knows his limit".

Just IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.