MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Donald, AZY has $60m farm in by Rio Tinto. They have smart...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Donald, AZY has $60m farm in by Rio Tinto. They have smart managers not scam. I spoke to their directors before at a few conferences before. They are very smart. They have JORC resources.

MCT needs money from Kimberley Mine spin off, which market believes 0% chance of going anywhere. Most Canadian zinc explorers are trading as cheap as Australian explorers. The main reason MCT wants to list Kimberley (based in Australia) in Canada is hoping they will buy your junk. The asset is in Australia, why list in Canada? If an asset is in Canada and they only want to list in Australia I will be questioning if it is a scam.

MCT has never drill a hole in that zinc project. MCT hasn't drill a hole in their copper and gold project unlike AZY with Rio Tinto $60m farm in and JORC resources.

what happen to MCT lithium and cobalt project?

Where are the drill results? Every exploration company always proud saying how many kilometres of drill they done. For example, some companies done a total 60 kilometres of drill ie about 100 holes with excellent results. MCT is all talk and talk. How many drill hole they done so far in the last 3 years?

I'm surprised MCT valued so expensive. It should be $2m company not $8m company. WRM has 9.7mt at high grade zinc 13% equivalent on the surface with $20m farm in by Sandfire (billion dollar company), only valued by market around $9m. MCT is too expensive comparably speaking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2 982

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 128030649 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 31259504 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.