NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

very comprehensive report. great info on the Vietnam geology and...

1. 156 Posts.
    very comprehensive report. great info on the Vietnam geology and recent history. Again the article confirms that the on shore California assets could be material to say the least. Looking forward to some pre-drill interest toward the end of the year where I expect some big days but keeping focussed on California in the meantime where we might surprise the market in fact, it could be a wild six months ahead. note Pattersons unrisked $5 valuation... I am happy to hold until 2014 for that!! The bahamas has internet so I can keep an eye on HC from the beach....

Classic article in the age on the weekend from Marcus Padley about the top of the market and all the crazy stuff that happens when markets are over-cooked.. his reflection was that when it feels like the world will end we are nearer the bottom than the top... quite timely observations and feeling good about topping up my NEN over recent weeks at these levels.

25% NEN held by insto investors now with more interest as we prove up California and move toward blue sky drilling late this year. I still maintain that the farm-in partner naming will attract some attention from the market and bounce it back above 0.40... you may remember for those who saw it, OEL bounced nicely upon BHP being named as their farm-in partner..

Bloomberg website has a good article about Spain deal and Italy's ability to repay debt that is about to peak and the defict will be within the Euro zone rec cap of less than 3% of GDP so perhaps Europe will muddle through and as soon as the world believes that it will, this will overlap with good China and US figures and BANG! the bulls reign again.

disclosure: I am a perrenial bull!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.