AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Couldn't find any of the 'primers' I have put on before so Basic...

1. 3,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8211
    Couldn't find any of the 'primers' I have put on before so

Basic how to for Sentinel video. Seemed pretty reasonable to me as a beginners guide, or refresher for you. Lots available.

I find time lapse is very useful for tracking drilling activity. Timelapse how to video.

After creating a free account you get full access. [I've gone over the monthly free quota so paid for a year's worth of Sentinel's basic package. May claim on tax...]
    ====================

Sounds like you are looking for a specific area. Suspect you have a fair idea what part of the world it is in which is a good start.

I generally use a two prong approach:

First is find a nearby location e.g. Telfer (for Minyari) and plug that into the Go to place.

This puts me close enough to start using detail latitude longitude (decimal) coordinates tracking them as the cursor moves.

[Bit of a problem with company data generally being in UTM's.
    Coordinate converters are available. Or
    Find out the zone for the UTM coords and generate a point either from a plan or other data (drill hole coords etc). Doesn't have to be too accurate as the location can be fine tuned later as needed.
    With Google Earth's tool/ option tab (Mac preferences?) coords can be switched between UTM coords and a variety of lat long options including decimal.
    AI will probably take over if it hasn't already ]

Combining the lat longs and visuals in GE should take you to the search area.

Recently used this general approach to track down Aldoro's Kameelburg carbonatite in Namibia.

Once you find an area of interest it is good to book mark it.
    I still have trouble finding PM3/2/1 Tetris and some others but the book marks help.
    ====================
    Hope this helps.
    What to do with the image you find is another story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.98K 2.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 17367858 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13218622 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.