AZY 8.33% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

I have tried to find imagery with a better resolution. Certainly...

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8504
    I have tried to find imagery with a better resolution. Certainly available at a cost that is too high for the areas I follow or get interested in. Always come back to free sentinel on a cost basis. May change as the sheer volume of data increases.

I don't think Sentinel has lost any resolution since the early days. Easy to check with the date changer.

For fire you could try (if you haven't already) the False colour or moisture content options in sentinel.

This image was from the Kimberly last year. I wasn't interested in detail. Just the simple observation there were burnt areas. Some government sites did give low resolution data but might be willing to share better imagery if requested.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6335/6335812-ca88e38fd9034c59039f15ee623dcea0.jpg

Nasa's earthdata or worldview and USGS earth explorer have some free products which may be of use to you. If you can narrow down the area it is possible to buy high res for somewhere between $2-10 per square km or some pixel rate. Steep learning curve for any product and need to learn a new "language" with skills to use it.

====================
    Haven't spotted any changes on AZY ground recently. PM2 has been the same for awhile and rig didn't go onto PM3.
    As Onceover mentioned there is activity around Winu plus something at the water bore site at Rimfire.
    None at Parklands visible anyway. Unlikely to spot soil sample crews with Sentinel. Back in the day we used to put in grid lines, some of which are still visible 50 years later. GPS....
    Last edited by salpetie: 25/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $738 61.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5443258 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 7667720 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.