IVR 0.00% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

Patersons curse, page-2

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Yummy, a big dash of reality and I don't like the games currently "being played". Without a "decent" major backer we are very vulnerable to attack. The Vultures know we, (IVR) cannot respond whilst we remain "in negotiations". I can only pray that they get caught out and are left behind once the real action starts. Having met Andrew I believe him to be 100% +. You only have to look at his CV to note that he is highly skilled and full of integrity so I hope this nonsense stops quickly and that we can proceed quickly to the drilling of Maslins. Unfortunately despite the stench neither we nor the ASX can "strike back" ATM. One could also be entitled to presume that someone wants to "knock us over". Goldy not yet ready to quit and despite Mrs Goldy sitting very high on the current IVR "shareholder's" ladder I will again attack the current sellers as soon as TON (my second string) confirms that they are also ready to Go. I am further super confident that Silver is in the very early stages of a major "bull run".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $43.23K 1.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 170537 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 420000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.