AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Doesn't bother me one bit. In fact I'm quite surprised that a...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Doesn't bother me one bit.

In fact I'm quite surprised that a "cheapskate" (I mean Chesapeake) of a company would fork out that kind of dough for AZZ's land.

In fact, I'd rather be on the low side than the high side spewing that nonsense of $10,000 - $12,000 per acre, $14,000 per acre or even as high as $30,000 per acre as some have.

Now what was AZZ saying while the shares were suspended?

As a result you have had built up expectations and the share price action you see today.

In 1031 exchanges that I am familiar with in Real Estate, the contract terms and conditions require that the seller of the property include the 1031 as a condition of sale and the BUYER of the property is willing to engage in swapping of the properties. It is often a three way exchange.

I doubt that O & G are treated differently under the law and the key feature of the 1031 is that the exchanged property must have the same characteristics. That is you can not 1031 a condominium (Real Estate) for a car wash (Real Estate).

In any event, good luck as it appears you'll need it. Even SSN has been whacked for having cash and producing properties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.