AKI 0.00% 56.0¢ african iron limited

I've been googling AKI to see what's out there..found the...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I've been googling AKI to see what's out there..found the following info re holders of AKI:Source - Reuters.com

Latest Key Developments
    *BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Limited Acquires Stake In African Iron Limited
    Monday, 31 Jan 2011 02:37am EST

African Iron Limited announced that BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Limited and associated entities have acquired 36,500,000 ordinary shares of the Company, which represents 7.61% of the voting power.
    Deutsche Bank AG Ceases To Be Substantial Holder Of African Iron Limited
    Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011 02:34am EST

*African Iron Limited announced that Deutsche Bank AG and its related bodies corporate have ceased to be substantial holders of the Company. Previously Deutsche Bank AG and its related bodies corporate held 26,193,333 shares representing 5.46% of the total voting power of African Iron Limited.
    African Iron Limited Announces Holding Interest Of Deutsche Bank AG
    Wednesday, 12 Jan 2011 02:36am EST

African Iron Limited announced that Deutsche Bank AG and its related bodies corporate are interested in 26,193,333 shares representing 5.46% of the total voting power of African Iron Limited.
    African Iron Limited Announces Holding Interest Of Cape Lambert Resources Limited
    Tuesday, 11 Jan 2011 12:53am EST

*African Iron Limited announced that Cape Lambert Resources Limited holds 120,000,000 ordinary shares of the Company representing 25.03% of the total voting power.

Reassured we are in good company
    Gisy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.