MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

Patersons price target GPX 60c, later $1.35/share, page-139

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You are 100% correct of the intelligence of CROC once again proven by his lates post.... As I stated he is not able to answer simple questions as to why a world class graphite mine is unable to find finance after three years with a so called finance GURU... .... and a measely $30 mill...
    His comments concerning my other investments clearly proves he is a loose cannon who is not capable of responding to fair and reasonable questions as was the situation with WKT.... and true CROC was predicting news imminent finance to be announced 3 years ago.... and continued to do so right upto now.
    As you can see he is good at making up stories where he claims an investor is proud of what he has invested yet I can not see in any of my statements that I have said that.... Generally it is children who like to fabricate such stories.

It certainly has not been easy for any of the graphite hopefuls but GPX are slowly recovering .... Why attack other companies for error of judgement ... after all they are all explorers and in the case of those in TANZANIA their good intentions were destroyed by the Tanzanian Government ... It was not their own doing.... The ASX graveyard is full of many failed mining companies..... No other graphite explorer in Tanzania has diluted the capital of the company of around 800% like WKT since announcing Lindi and did a cash raise at 50% less than the SP with Pattersons.... Like the other rampers on WKT they are blaming the Broker...Amazing the Hypocrsy of them... The company was saved by a revolt from S/H`s ....

GPX S/H`s may not be happy but IMO you are recovering well and there is hope with a major investor.... I am not saying you are out of the woods ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1719910 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 201907 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.