MVL 14.3% 0.8¢ marvel gold limited

@bluebottle18I honestly don't know enough about graphite to...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @bluebottle18

I honestly don't know enough about graphite to comment on project fundamentals, but what is clear is that both companies are in very different positions.

GPX funding: it receives US$80 million to build the mine (a mixture of secured loans and an equity investment) and all they have to do to unlock this funding is complete a BFS and get some resolution on the question of free carried interest. A few points:
    • The Tanzania issue is largely resolved.
    • The Company was already completing a DFS and the BFS is largely build on the DFS with the BFS due in October - I'm sure the quarterly will provide an update.
    • GPX achieved this without ramping the share price with worthless BOA announcements (See WKT +60% share increase with three successive BOA announcements) and a global equity provider (Castlelake) did their DD on GPX and saw fit to fund them with some very reasonable and easily achievable conditions - hell they even lent them the cash to get it done.
    • A global equity firm did their DD on GPX product, market, potential sales partners and management and decided they were worth funding.
    • This is what a credible pathway to funding looks like.

WKT Funding:
    • Raised some money to clear some forest
    • Released a sudden announcement about "financing being progressed"

I'm new to this space, but it seems GPX has achieved something very unique in the African graphite market and the WKT people seem extremely salty about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.910M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.08K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 245714 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 182559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.