MVL 14.3% 0.8¢ marvel gold limited

Sorry GPX posters - I was tagged in a post on your forum and...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Sorry GPX posters - I was tagged in a post on your forum and came over here to have a gander.

I have no interest in GPX but my interjection into WKT's forum has dragged a few over to argue the toss.

For those interested (and so @love_islander stops sh!t posting) my interjection in WKT was simply the observation that most of their share price increase, +60%, was linked to their BOA announcements.

My contention was/is that BOA's don't contain a price floor, so for funding purposes, will not be considered as part of the financial metrics for lending criteria.

Thus, while the BOA's give the impression of funding momentum they will not help the Company's funding case, hence funding may not be as secure as WKT has suggested or given the illusion of.

To support my argument, here is a point from a recent GPX announcement:

However, it is the opinion of Graphex that sales agreements cannot be truly binding until price negotiationsare conducted in the months prior to production commencement. This lack of certainty provided by preconstruction graphite sales agreements has been cited as a key reason that project finance has been difficultto obtain for many graphite companies.

This is my only issues with WKT that I have raised, nothing else - nothing really controversial, but many on the WKT forum felt very salty about it.

I also think WKT releasing consecutive BOA's has been done to juice the SP but that is just my opinion.

I will leave this forum alone now as it seems many WKT posters have come over here to remonstrate with me and it takes away from GPX posters who know much more about graphite and the industry in general.

Cheerio folks, good luck with the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.910M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.08K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 245714 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 182559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.