MVL 12.5% 0.7¢ marvel gold limited

With such a comment it says very little of what you know about...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    With such a comment it says very little of what you know about good governance and management when you support a director who has diluted S/H investment by around 800% and lives in denial of this.....A one stock wonder ..... I guess you disagree with 100% funding at 18% but prefer to see further dilution and extended delay into production...... If you think LINDI will be in full production by end of 2020 you really are living in a dreamworld.... When funding is announced it will not be all that great a deal as you are expecting and certainly will be a lot more expensive than 18%......
    I will not be surprised to see GPX better funded than WKT.... It has not taken over 3 years + 800% dilution ....... The SP of GPX shows the market trusts GPX and what they are doing ..... and a lot of faith in the BoD..... WKT has built a reputation of failing to meet time lines and one would say behave like a loose cannon. Even in interviews TB talks like he has not a clue and this could be why the expected news of funding is already 6 weeks late ... than advised and a further two weeks late from a revised time....As a out of touch newbie living in denial the WKT SP should $1 +.. I have good reason to be grumpy as my holding should be a million dollars +....As GPX are realistic with their position they will more than likely be in production before WKT.... They are proving this with their recent decisions....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.047M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $806 115.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 615124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.