MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

@Ralph2103Interesting post. Someone randomly tagged me in the...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @Ralph2103

Interesting post.

Someone randomly tagged me in the most recent GPX announcement thread from a few days ago and since then I've done a bit of reading on GPX.

My journey on ASX graphite began with a research brief which listed a number of companies who have entered BOA's and sales agreements and ramped their share price only to be followed by a lack of funding, WKT seems to fit the profile and a perfect short opportunity.

What strikes me in limited my reading on GPX is that they appear to have been right all along (large flake graphite) and don't seem to hype their stock with sales agreements...and most importantly seemed to have secured a pathway to funding and thus production. Something only SYR have achieved.

My take on GPX can be summed up in a paragraph from their most recent announcement which also doubles as a massive fk you to their ASX graphite peers:

However, it is the opinion of Graphex that sales agreements cannot be truly binding until price negotiationsare conducted in the months prior to production commencement. This lack of certainty provided by preconstruction graphite sales agreements has been cited as a key reason that project finance has been difficultto obtain for many graphite companies.

If GPX are right, they will be first to production (and first to the expandable markets) and their opinion on funding serves as a warning shot to investors hyping other graphite projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1719910 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 201907 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.