SYA 4.41% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Path to 10c, page-213

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I liken what is occurring in both the Li markets generally and more specifically to what is beginning to emerge on the Canadian Li landscape as a game of Chess so have put together my post in that context -

it's like Chess in that it is -' Changing with each move ' (Chinese proverb) with our BOD seemingly taking on the game - “You have to have the fighting spirit. You have to force moves and take chances”(Bobby Fischer). You would also have to agree that SYA mangement is making all the right moves - “Good positions don’t win games, good moves do”(Gerald Abrahams). I wonder what SYA's next move will be - “The most powerful weapon in Chess is to have the next move”(David Bronstein).

You see folks....and our management is showing us that running a successful mining operation like SYA & AJM is like playing Chess because - Chess is the art of analysis” (Mikhail Botvinnik) ..as with any heading up all great companies and running them well like Chess is that- “The most important feature of the Chess position is the activity of the pieces. This is absolutely fundamental in all phases of the game:Opening, Middlegame and especially Endgame. The primary
    constraint on a piece’s activity is the Pawn structure” (Michael Stean)
    The best way to win this from where we are right now is exactly what SYA management are doing by continuing to - “Play the opening like a book, the middle game like a magician, and the endgame like a achine” (Spielmann)

We are definitely at the opening on this one folks with the Tansim tenements being but one of the few pawns on the board right now so it would be wise for SYA or any other Li player out their to remember -
    A passed Pawn increases in strength as the number of pieces on the board diminishes”
    (Capablanca).

I will close with a quote which I believe best reflects what our management is up to in QUEBEC so - “I have added these principles to the law: get the Knights into action before both Bishops are developed” (Emanuel Lasker)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $526.4K 15.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
163 32049640 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5717696 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.